Saturday, June 03, 2006

UD: Cannibalism

Haha, after weeks of wandering around Urban Dead uselessly as a lowbie zombie, getting preyed on by everything in sight, I've finally decided to join in the ruthlessness and get my XP slowly but steadily. How? Chomping on the rotted brains of other zombies, of course. :) We're quite annonymous as zombies, so I go pick on someone at random, chomp chomp chomp until either he dies or I'm almost out of action points, and then sneak away and hide in a clump of 5-6 zombies. 2xp per chomp hitting, vs 0xp wandering aimlessly looking for random survivors, I know which I'd prefer.

I think I will continue to cannibalize until I get enough to get Memories of Life. Hopefully, being able to open doors means I can get to real human flesh.

If not, then we jolly keep munching zombie braaaaains until I get Lurching Gait and can move around fastah. :P

No comments: