
That's one thing I miss from Nanowrimo. A built-in graph. Showing your word count progress by each day.
I finally got off my ass long enough to figure out how to use the graphing tools and fixed the chart that OpenOffice ate while converting from xls to ods.
I'm not sure if I should have done that. *wry grin*
Or rather, I should have just remained happy with seeing the graph of total wordcount, and not gotten fancy by (a) raising the Y axis to 20,000 words and (b) sticking up the projected target wordcount by day next to it.
What a swift kick in the booty I got on seeing that. Urrrrggggh. Nyaaaargh. I'm half of where I really ought to be.
I must write like the wind and raise the brown bar somehow!
Of course, I go back to work tomorrow. Today, since it's now past 12 midnight. *gulp* Oh dear, oh dear...
PANIC! PANIC! RUN SCREAMING AROUND IN CIRCLES! AAAAAAH! *FREAKS OUT*
*finally slows down, panting heavily, one step shy of hyperventilating*
It's still week 2. We can do this. We can... It's not week 3 until past the 14th...
*nervous twitch*
No comments:
Post a Comment