Monday, August 06, 2007

Blogger and the big step "Forward"

I have to admit that I really haven't been posting because of Blogger's new supposedly "better" interface, shoved onto us together with the need for a google account. In the
few times I decided to make a post, I got as far as midway or almost done, when somehow a mysterious combination of keystrokes on this fancy new interface manges to delete the entire post.

Add to that the insult of having my paragraphs formatted in a totally bizarre manner (which you can already see in this post)

Gah...ok..let's not make this too long or it'll get deleted again.

1 comment:

Juli said...

I've been using firefox, which seems fine for posts. Though I've had the occasional post deleted when I hit submit and it's timed out. (And I keep reminding myself - and forgetting - that I need to ctrl-A and copy the whole thing before I click any buttons...)

The perils of composing in the form and not a word processor.