Where the world stops, if only for a little while... Being a blog about MMOs, game design, and various other sundry items.
Cool.Started out a little slow, what with Doc Horrible's internet blog monologue-rant, but I was a convert by part 2 when all the songs hit. :)Bwahahaha.
I cannot get the songs out of my head now. Been humming Brand New Day, On the Rise and So They Say all day.Eep.
Same here.That is why it is a Sing-Along Blog...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cool.
Started out a little slow, what with Doc Horrible's internet blog monologue-rant, but I was a convert by part 2 when all the songs hit. :)
Bwahahaha.
I cannot get the songs out of my head now. Been humming Brand New Day, On the Rise and So They Say all day.
Eep.
Same here.
That is why it is a Sing-Along Blog...
Post a Comment