Self-explanatory.
(I have to admit though, the first time it happened was inadverdent. The second time, when I wanted to take the picture, required some fancy shifting of angles. Alas for artfully arranged shots that, hopefully, emulate serendipitious reality.)
Who says heroes can't get clean in Paragon City? Silver Lake industrial-sized wash tubs will fit even huge heroes and remove the stubbornest stains...Now, with lemony-fresh fragrance!
I just liked the dramatic angle of this shot.
This was taken with Raggy the rooted tank (so the ink man mez didn't bother me), trapped between two lousy paper cartons, unable to jump and so low on end that I didn't dare hit him with mallets until I regained some. So I just sat there and played with camera angles. Till I got the piccy, then the bright idea of daring to rest in front of the bugger. He hit me for 294 hp but I healed it up constantly, resting y'see, and got enough end back to whack him good.
I'm a tank. I HAD to try and get one of these piccys.
You know, it was actually much harder than it looked. The idiots kept hitting me for like 8 hp every time he had the paper unfolded, and sometimes, he would dodge and not get hit, but the newspaper would be swallowed by the dodging animation.
Oh no! Is this the end of our valiant hero? Jerk hacked by Teh PwNxx0rz!?!
30 seconds later... Ha! Who Pwnz now! Come back and fight like a real Tank Swiper, u wussy noobz0r #$)(*@# u!
Synapse TF way back when. Raggy and Hailfall. We had one of every AT except a controller, and stuff went really well in those kinds of teams where people knew what they were doing. Spamming a bunch of print screens can sometimes yield lucky shots, like this one versus the Clockwork King. Kheldian blasts are SO fancy. Lookit all the swirly light effects.
Ravenhill joins in the Sunday Morning Steel Canyon Marathon. As you can see, those citizens are really fit. Buffer than heroes. He has to use superspeed to keep up.
(Those two dead outcasts in the pic do suggest what is really happening though. On observation of my earlier pics of this 'event', I see a flying hero in the distance. Prolly a very bored high level going around zapping mobs and saving citizens but never landing or slowing down to be thanked. Funny as hell, though.)
Who's this bad boy? It's the Clockwork Paladin! With his ravening rusty hordes!
And that's it for this edition's random screenie selections. Until next time...
See ya in Paragon City!
No comments:
Post a Comment