I had to share. This is one of the greatest webcomics ever that I just discovered. Heck, it even makes me feel like trying Everquest out, which is just plain nuts when you think about what its endgame is like.
There's something about it that appeals to me though. I think it's a certain kind of fantasy world immersion that RoD had too. A whole bunch of classes, a whole bunch of races, and funky town names and 'game' skillsets that make up a world setting. Kinda like RP set in Shadowport, cosmopolitan sort of fantasy, if that made sense at all. Drow mages, lizard warriors, elf rogues, yadda yadda.
WTF EQ Comic
http://69.57.151.222/index.html
And while I'm listing them, Aaron Williams' Nodwick and Floyd (there's another one of those good dramatic fantasy world serial stories right there) needs to be on the list. Dork Tower, PvPonline, and KoTD.
I must go hunt for more later on. Check out comments when I find 'em.
1 comment:
Heh, I had fun reading WTF EQ.
Post a Comment