As the caption says, heh, wow. Hilarious costume, and the first words out of his mouth were "i doo not tok dat much" He was completely and utterly loonily erratic.
Obviously, it was via blind invite that I found this fellow. As in, he invited me. :) He picked up moi, a level 11 tank. I checked and he, as a level 15 blaster, had picked up a 14 controller and 13 defender. (Our presentably named controller gave up shortly once the first mission pick came out. Why?)
Well, because he picked the first mission on the list. My 2nd Hollows outcast base mission, when we were all in Steel Canyon and I had already told the group that it was a stale mission. :P I was sooo tempted to hit the quit button also, but I was tired of trying to grind to lvl 12 by whacking small groups of outcasts in steel. And the defender was a pretty well built emp'er, so I felt fairly safe, kinda. (Even if the defender named lemonaide kept going on and on about spilt slurpee in her keyboard.)
I'd underestimated the first mission, they were blues to me. :) And at tenacious, it was about my capacity to group-control and tank, which was indeed a blessing. I did my usual tanky thing - invuls are very good at the hide and pull, or maybe I'm getting the hang of it. And the def did his usual healing thing, a little overenthusiastic but that's always good.
And the blaster surprised me by actually blasting intelligently for a bit, and holding off on ice storm until they were almost half dead, and holding stuff down with freezing rays, etc.
And then he did the ass-clowny thing of running off mid-battle to go play with himself and run backwards for a bit, while the def is watching the tank, and the tank is sucking fumes on end and pacing one pathetic fire sword over and over. It was hilarious. Thank god the def was a good one, as it just made the whole thing really funny, rather than making me decide to quit before I got too much debt.
He spewed ice storms fairly constantly. And to my surprise, air sup works really well in conjunction with it. I knocked mobs on their ass, and they just sit there and get nibbled to death by "1"s. (Learn something about crowd control and aggy management every day.)
And he kept trying and trying to trade with me to get blues, I had to say several times I didn't have any blues. :P (I think he didn't know how to use them to get rid of them.)
And he got lost, it was funny watching him circle the map round and round. Evidently he didn't have a map up.
Then he picked a KR mish, with level 9s. He was walking past greys (in a defeat all mission) and running around like a maniac.
Surprisingly, when he picked his own Troll mission, he knew enough to sidekick someone, ie. me. But then he ran off on his own to go pick up more adds while the def and me were dealing with one group already. Hilarious.
I think Freedom is really good for whacko pickups. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment