I'm convinced now.
So Injunction, the DM/WP brute had brawl on auto and was basically living up to the stereotypical buzzsaw build reputation, right?
I got the funky idea of making a walking advertisement for my arc, and one of the few enemies with names short enough and unique enough in look was the Ares Class Titan.
Besides, dual talsorian blades are freaking cool, and I'd not leveled a DB before. The downer was that I'd have to be SR to match (which confuses me now and again because I think I'm playing Stormscar and have ranged claws.)
The other reason why I got the idea was because I was logging in some lowbie villains and remembered the Gentlemen of Malta villaingroup still exists. Thought it would be hilarious to have the Ares Class Titan as part of that illustrious cohort.
So anyhow, I'm thinking DB is so fast, almost claws-like, perhaps I can just take lots of attacks and forget brawl on auto.
For 13 levels, I struggle with an end bar that plummets after every spawn, even though all attacks are slotted with 1-2 end and only 1 acc. DOs too. I end up pacing around, telling myself I need stamina plus whatever else funky +recovery thing SRs have, really really BADLY.
Turn on brawl to add to more end troubles? Seemed unthinkable, right?
Midway clearing one outdoor misison full of longbow, I say, what the heck, I want to see the brawl kick animation and kick some red and white capes.
Suddenly, I notice I'm cutting down enemies so fast I have half-bars of endurance left because my fury has gone up from half-bar to nearly full.
Dayum.
Puts brawl on auto permanently, and makes a bind for practiced brawler. This is going to get tricky if I forget to punch it...
No comments:
Post a Comment