Stamina.
Caved in the night before last. After hitting level 31, tried out the second build option and gave up repair and travel powers to fit in stamina.
As much as I miss being able to zap my Assault Bot from red health to full in a couple of seconds, there's now less chance of said bot hitting the red zone because I can actually bear to stop every 3 minutes and rebubble.
Previously, I had been trying to get by without the bubbles 80% of the time because it would consume every last drop of my endurance and/or necessitate me turning off assault, tactics and dispersion bubble.
I can also afford to shoot my pulse rifle more often, and even fire my Nemesis staff with more regularity - which does spectacular things to my burst damage capacity.
Haven't teamed yet with this new +Stamina build, but judging from my prior experience where I was basically hovering at 10-20% endurance throughout a TF from triage bubbling just the brutes and corrs (screw the mms unless there was something in their face hitting them that very instant, they got bodyguard and pets, wot?)... it's got to be better.
So much for stamina being unnecessary for robot/ff.
Looks like my hunch that people without Stamina just aren't doing as much as they could be with Stamina is right.
No comments:
Post a Comment