Saturday, November 25, 2006

*pant pant*

Good news. Broke 40k today. Like I intended to.

Middling news. Only 2800 words was actually "real" scene stuff.

Bad news. I then wrote 1850 words of porn. Torture n' shtuff.

I appear to be taking the "All My Filler Will Probably Be Porn" thread a little too close to heart. *hem*

Or maybe it's because I just felt the need to hurt my stupid characters some after 25 days of them tormenting me.

Getting sleepy. It's only 11pm. Should I sleep prime writing hours away? *twitch* Mebbe a short nap.

Let's see if I can plow through 5k tomorrow. If I go for the car-chase, the penultimate climax and the climax, I bet I can. And I can always fill the rest of the day's goal with *cough* more angst-ridden backstory "torment."

This is soooo going to be a "For My Eyes Only" NanoNovel. Thank god I didn't say anything to my mom about writing a 50k word novel or she'd want to read it.

1 comment:

Freefall said...

Yay, but I want to read it.. :)