Found this post today on Aion Source - how to make money as a new weaponsmith.
No wonder a couple days ago, there was some noob posting 5-6 daggers at 60k when the median price for Noble Durable Steel weapons on our server has been 47-51k.
Followed by a ridiculous plunge in prices as about 3-4 more people entered the fray and undercut each other to the point of 37k daggers. (8-10 of which are now stuck sitting in the auction house, among them, one of my median priced daggers at 50k.)
I wonder how long it'll take them to figure out that there are other weapons besides daggers for the same materials cost, instead of blindly following a guide?
I suppose if the weapons war gets too insane, I should just let go of my materials stock and see if any of them will buy up my raw mats for x2 or x3 the price I bought them at. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment