Monday, April 18, 2005

Hess TF (Incomplete)

This is incomplete. I only remembered to take screenshots halfway. So this must be done again...which I do not mind at all. It is a great TF.

Some missions, then

Ernesto Hess:
We need more details on this giant Zenith Mech, Task Force Riddle. The Council's robots are already a significant threat in their own right! If they're getting bigger and better, we need to find out how!

I got to admit, you're made of sterner stuff than most heroes. You may beat the Council yet!

I'm about to send you into the Council's most secret stronghold, Task Force Riddle, but first I want to improve our communications. The Council's radar stations are preventing me from contacting you by cell phone. If we're to continue, I need you to take out those radar stations. I want to be able to keep tabs on you.

[Take out four radar stations]

Ernesto Hess:
Good work, kids. Now I can contact you wherever you are. And the Council will be scrambling to get their communications network up again; that ought to keep them out of our hair.

Some people I know would be very interested in all this info you collected along the way. Don't worry; I'll make sure it gets to the appropriate individuals.

I won't forget your valor, Task Force Riddle. I'll remember each and every one of you.

[Now you can call contact]

All right, Task Force Riddle, the scientists have given us the location of ARchon Burkholder's giant robot factory. It's within Mt. Richardson itself. You're going to have to infiltrate it. Now listen up: I need the location of the pending attack. And I also need you to take out the base's main gnerator, to buy us some time.

"Find info on robot attack"

And then the defeat Burkholder mission.

No comments: