Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Stoner Vacation

Yep, I had a bunch of fun last night. I decided not to make for the computer first thing, and I watched Little Shop of Horrors instead. I still love that crackpot movie. Then I got onto Ragnarl at about 10pm my time. So about 9am est, I guess? SG was quiet. The whole place was quiet.

I’m seriously thinking of slotting superjump again, because it seems to take forever to go anywhere. Maybe it’s just because I only have a DO in there, not an SO.

I didn’t want to get further with my Natural contact because she refused to cough up her story arc. I think I’m still on the Wheel of Destruction one – not sure where the other one is either.

So off to rescue the Wheel of Destruction all over again. Tsoo mission. On heroic. Was hilarious. All blue-con green ink men, mostly, with one or two sorcerors. I ran around and herded about 10 ink men at a time to mudpot at leisure while I cleaned up my room some. Very productive.

Then a delivery. To Azuria. In Atlas. While I’m in like Talos Island. *sighs* Hop hop hop over, taking multiple mass transit and so on.

Made the delivery. Gaaah, I can’t face the journey back so soon. So I thought, ok, I wanted to do this some time anyhow. Jumped over to Hollows and went igneous hunting. :P Mudpots does great to irritate them. It tickles or something. It got slightly annoying because I was losing end from mudpots, superjump and malleting everything. And to turn toggles off and on every 5 seconds got tiring after 20 magnemite lords or so.

(I was also disturbing calibans and ogres as I came across them, cos I didn’t have the troll badge yet either.)

Then I got a brainwave. I know…Let’s do what all tanks love to do in their spare time, just for the heck of it. Let’s HERD!!! And since I didn’t want to make life miserable for Hollows lowbies, where’s the best zone to herd in, that no one goes to? THE TUNNELS!

So I bounced around in there, mapping out the place, with mudpots on and taunting every so often. With SO’ed up rock armor and stone skin, nothing touched me 95% of the time, and the 5% streak breaker was for 1 hp. T’was brilliant, and hilarious. No doubt I lost a bunch of groups every so often, and these idiot trolls were playing with bombs, which I got to see up close as I bounced up – and then it went off and killed them, and I didn’t even turn a hair. Hee hee. I will post up some screenies I took later.

I got Regenerator out of it, and said, okie, fun over. And made the hop back to Cain Royce, where he showed me the timed final mission of Wheel of Destruction. Which I’ll keep for tomorrow.

See, you don’t have to gain xp to be entertained. All you need to do is make your own goals now and then.

1 comment:

Freefall said...

How to entertain yourself in Striga:

Snipe bombs, watch them go off and blow up groups of Warriors.