I'm proud of myself. I resisted posting this on the forums. Just couldn't resist altering the lyrics because I started humming "Don't Feed the Trolls" while reading CoH boards and realized, hey...I know a song that goes like that!
Subsequent to the events you have just witnessed
Similar events in boards across Paragon
Events which bore a striking resemblance
To the ones you have just seen- began occurring
Subsequent to the events you have just witnessed,
Unsuspecting jerks from Maine to California
Made the acquaintance of a new breed of goblin
And got sweet-talked into feeding it blood.
Thus the trolls worked their terrible will
Finding jerks who would feed them their fill
And the trolls proceeded to grow and grow- and grow
And begin what they came here to do
Which was essentially to
Eat Atlas and Peregine
And Perez and King’s Row
and where you live!
(Chorus: Everybody sing along now!)
They may offer you fortune and fame
Love and money and instant acclaim
But whatever they offer you
Don't feed the trolls
They may offer you lots of cheap thrills
Fancy venting on society’s ills
But whatever they offer you
Don't feed the trolls
Look out! Here comes UniqueDragon Two!
Look out!
(UniqueDragon II:)
H3r3 i c0m3 4 u!!!11!
(Everybody!)
Hold your hat and hang on to your soul
Something's coming to eat the boards whole
If we fight it we've still got a chance
But whatever they offer you
Though they're spamming the thread for you
Please, whatever they offer you
Don't feed the trolls!
There. See, that was a great solution. I got to post this somewhere, and real forum boards are spared this 'trolling' in itself. :)
On other news, my dominator has hit level 20. Muhahaha. And just the basic stamina with a DO feels so different already. For one thing, I'm not plunging out of the sky anymore just by flying. :P (Ok, exaggeration, it normally sucks 50% end.) Hope to try out his solo ability now. Man, I need infamy. Hoping that now I'm at the stage where they'll start popping enough DOs to sell for my own DOs. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment