I can't help myself... I do have powergaming roots. I was one of those who did statistics on nephandi powers.
Two things I want to test...taunt magnitude (Juli mentioned it before) and interaction with fear.
Not sure how to do that...
Other thing is smoke grenade, which would be easier. So could I borrow Vesuvius tonight? Copy over to test. Use the free respec and six slot the smoke grenade. There's some controversy in the blaster forums about it now.
Name a time or something:p
2 comments:
Sure. I will most likely be back home and ready to log on CoH at 7:00pm my time. Give or take an hour.
(Unless I crash and sleep right through, got up at an unearthly hour today, might be completely unsteady this evening.)
You figure it out. And prolly set an alarm clock. :P That's 3 or 4am your time?
Check your yahoo email. Look at the demo and tell me if that is normal or not.
Ok, true, who plays ice tanks anyway? If it's abnormal I'm going to post this.
Post a Comment